Delicious treat that will have everyone asking how you lumping made them!
I hope you guys are ready to get fresh to death, because it’s time to get lumpy! That’s right, it’s Lumpy Space Princess craft time in my ongoing Adventure Time princess series. I’m actually really excited about this particular craft because I have a deep and abiding love for both LSP and rice crispy treats, so naturally it just made sense for me to wed these passions together in holy delicious matrimony
- Michelle kim K. added Lumpy Space Princess Krispie Treats to Recipes 13 May 01:11
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Lumpy Space Princess Krispie Treats to cooking/ daughter 28 Feb 02:11
- K2 favorited Lumpy Space Princess Krispie Treats 07 Sep 02:11
- Kay Bay favorited Lumpy Space Princess Krispie Treats 31 Aug 17:40
- TheYearlingBlog published her project Lumpy Space Princess Krispie Treats 25 Aug 15:26
Melt your butter in your pan, add your marshmallows and allow to melt together until you get a delicious looking fluffy pillow of goodness. Then immediatley ruin it by adding a drop or two of both blue and red food coloring to get the desired purple. As you can see my camera hates the color purple and so my marshmallow mixture looks like robot vomit.
Mix in your cereal, working extremely quickly, then pour into your foil lined baking pan that you totally remembered to line earlier and might have even sprayed down with a bit of Pam. You’re good like that and I commend you on thinking ahead.
For more info: https://theyearlingblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/21/day-233-lumpy-space-princess-inspired-krispies-treats/