A few squares each day....to create this gorgeous blanket.
I started with an 8bit image of Mario which I googled - I then edited it in the above PDF to make it Luigi.
I began by crocheting basic granny squares - it really doesnt matter which type of squares you do as long as they are consistent in size and yarn used.
I then stitched them all together along the lines of the pattern I created and added the blue border.
- Alex2:a L. favorited Luigi Crochet Throw 23 Jun 10:20
- Glenda W. favorited Luigi Crochet Throw 08 Feb 18:16
- cdonigan added Luigi Crochet Throw to Peter 18 Apr 13:42
- Roshnee J. commented on their project Luigi Crochet Throw 01 Apr 16:05
- Regina K. favorited Luigi Crochet Throw 24 Nov 06:29
RoJo posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
RoJo · 8 projects
Anja R. · Redcliffe, Queensland, AU · 1 project
Create&Destroy · Chicago, Illinois, US · 2 projects
Real cute =P