Project: Lucky Charm Bracelet
Did you know that Sublime Stitching patterns lend themselves oh so well to all kinds of Shrinky Dink fun? It's true. Necklaces, keychains, zipper pulls, you know - anything you can make with Shrinky Dinks - are twice as nice when made with Sublime Stitching patterns! Like...uhm...I know! Howsabout a charm bracelet? St. Patrick's Day is coming after all, so this'll be perfect. Plus, this is a fantastic project to do with kids (just be sure to supervise around the hot oven)!
What: Sublime Stitching Lucky Charm Bracelet
When: Right now! Who doesn't need a little luck? It'll take an hour tops.
Difficulty Level: Beginner
* "Lucky Charms Sheet" Template
or, these Sublime Stitching Patterns you may already have:
Country Cool, Unicorn Believer, Darling Daschund, Viva Las Vegas,
Pirates Ahoy, Sublime Stitching Book and the Craft Pad
- Sublime_Stitching_Charms_Template.jpg 211 KB [ Download ]
- mmotse03 favorited Lucky Charm Bracelet 08 Jun 20:27
- Crafterella added Lucky Charm Bracelet to St Patrick's Day 05 Dec 20:47
- Shadow M. favorited Lucky Charm Bracelet 06 Sep 22:01
- DocDoolittle added Lucky Charm Bracelet to Shrinky Dinks 02 Aug 20:03
- Elizabeth Y. favorited Lucky Charm Bracelet 12 May 13:18
- Neko-San K. added Lucky Charm Bracelet to To-make list 21 Mar 16:32
- Neko-San K. favorited Lucky Charm Bracelet 21 Mar 16:32
- nancy m. favorited Lucky Charm Bracelet 17 Mar 21:37
- darya P. added Lucky Charm Bracelet to ///// 16 Mar 13:22
- darya P. favorited Lucky Charm Bracelet 16 Mar 13:22
You Will Need
Pre-heat your oven to 325ºF (163º C). Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper to fit your toaster oven tray. Place one sheet of parchment paper on tray or cookie sheet and place charm pieces, colored side up onto the paper. Place into oven and watch as your charms shrink to cuteness! It took these about 60 seconds. The pieces will curl up and then lay flat. Once they lay flat, allow an extra 30 seconds of baking time to complete the process.