embroidered envelope for your loved one
you can embroider this cute little envelope on a sewing machine or by hand if you prefer.
- Kimya J. favorited Love Letter 08 Jun 03:06
- Miss_Fit favorited Love Letter 07 Jul 14:00
- Neko-San K. favorited Love Letter 31 May 21:46
- Tierra T. favorited Love Letter 08 Nov 05:03
- Christina L. favorited Love Letter 28 May 03:29
- Emma H. favorited Love Letter 09 Mar 20:44
- Maxine M. added Love Letter to To-make list 04 Apr 00:47
- LaAlex added Love Letter to Gift Ideas 25 Feb 02:21
- LaAlex favorited Love Letter 25 Feb 02:21
- 4EverLovinHazza favorited Love Letter 23 Dec 16:20
Place a small stamp shaped piece of fabric in the top right hand corner of the envelope front and stitch. I've done this using my sewing machine, but you can easily do this by hand. I also added an embroidered postmark for extra cuteness!
(you can do free machine embroidery on pretty much any sewing machine, all you need to do is drop the feed-dog and use a darning foot, it's just like drawing with thread!)
Next, embroider a name and address. Once the address is complete, you can pull out the running stitch marker.
The next stage is to add the bondaweb, place your envelope on top of the sticky side of the bondaweb, turn both over, so the paper side is facing up and press with the steam iron. Trim away the excess bondaweb and then peel off the backing paper. Turn the envelope over again, face down, place the fabric right side up on top, and again, press with the steam iron to fix the two together.