A small cushion that I made for my little girl.
- Key West Witch favorited Love Heart Cushion 07 May 16:41
- Emma H. favorited Love Heart Cushion 06 Mar 22:46
- Donna P. added Love Heart Cushion to heart cushion 13 Feb 18:37
- Crafterella featured Love Heart Cushion 07 Feb 23:00
- LoupLou favorited Love Heart Cushion 06 Feb 20:20
- LoupLou added Love Heart Cushion to sewing 06 Feb 20:20
- Deb E. favorited Love Heart Cushion 06 Feb 05:03
- PineconePrincess favorited Love Heart Cushion 31 Jan 23:39
- PixieFey published her project Love Heart Cushion 30 Jan 14:58
The cushion pad that I used for this measures 12in x 12in.
Cut out one piece of fabric measuring 13in x 13in and two pieces measuring 13in x 9in.
Cut 5 heart shapes from the red felt and pin these in position on to the largest piece of fabric.
Draw heart shapes in between.
The hearts are roughly an inch apart from each other.