Supercharged Food Eat Clean, Green and Vegetarian
WF DF GF SF VEG VG
It surprises me that people still choose to frequent confectionery aisles, when the superiority of homemade chocolate is so simple to achieve. Whether you’re indulging in a little self-love, or wanting to impress that special someone, these creations exude adoration.
© 2019 Lee Holmes / Murdoch Books · Reproduced with permission. · Supercharged Food: Eat Clean, Green & Vegetarian by Lee Holmes (Murdoch Books £14.99). Photography: Steve Brown & Cath Muscat
- SugarNSpiceLily added Love Heart Chocolates to Gluten Free 10 Feb 01:33
- Southern Crafter added Love Heart Chocolates to Baking 21 Apr 05:55
- Southern Crafter favorited Love Heart Chocolates 21 Apr 05:54
- Emma H. favorited Love Heart Chocolates 19 Apr 22:21
- KelliDroze added Love Heart Chocolates to Sweet 18 Apr 00:54
- Murdoch Books published her project Love Heart Chocolates 15 Apr 06:00
To make the dark chocolate, melt the butters in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Add the other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Place in love heart moulds and freeze for 30 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and wait a few minutes before popping the chocolate out from the moulds. If in hard moulds, tap the bottom until the hearts fall out.
To make white chocolate, follow the method above but omit the cacao powder.
The chocolates will keep in the freezer for up to 1 month.
You can make other versions to suit your taste by adding orange or peppermint extract, crushed raw almonds, walnuts or cashews.