Loom knitting =) Very easy to make.
As you can see in picture 3, there is a "loom clip." You will need one for this project. In picture 2 you can see the looms; you can use any of those looms but they have to be rectangle rounded just like in the picture. Sorry I couldn't have added more pictures to the steps. I would think the sewing up the bottom is the hardest part. For this project you will use the normal stitch. I did not turn my cell phone holder inside out like you are supposed to do with hats. I thought that I liked how it looked. The strap is optional. So is the button I didn't have a chance to add the button but if you want to all you have to do is make the bag a little longer than the phone so it can button. I made the handle from the "double crochet." Chain however long the handle is (a little longer). Use whatever kind of crochet you want to use. If you don't use fluffy yarn the bag will not turn out like mine did.
- Suzanne D. favorited Loom Knit Cell Phone Holder 29 Apr 19:17
- Siti P. favorited Loom Knit Cell Phone Holder 28 Feb 09:32
- Cuqui49 added Loom Knit Cell Phone Holder to How tos 17 Sep 22:05
- Cuqui49 favorited Loom Knit Cell Phone Holder 17 Sep 22:05
- pokabelly favorited Loom Knit Cell Phone Holder 25 Nov 06:00
- twins711 favorited Loom Knit Cell Phone Holder 13 Dec 06:47
Keep knitting until length desired. If you were thinking of putting on a button make it a little longer than the phone.