Comments

DollBox
DollBox · Tacoma, Washington, US · 1 project
Like Super said, you have to actually drop the other yarn and change colors. Anyone who's experienced with crochet will be able to make the swirl Happy If you don't get it just keep trying or have someone you know who's good at crochet show you. I love this pattern Twinkie! Thank you! <3
Super Dooper
Super Dooper · Brisbane, Queensland, AU · 20 projects
So like you guys I tried this and only was able to make a circle that had red on one side and white on the other, but lucky for you, I figured out why!

When Twinkie says 'Drop White' or 'Drop Red', she literally means drop it, unhook it, don't just keep going by combining the two colours. This is also why she suggests making the loops from the dropped colours really large, because you are unhooking and crochet the other colour on the opposite side of the circle! So when you've done the first round you should have a red loop on one side and a white on the other. It totally works this way!! Hope this helps those who are getting stumped!
Helli
Helli · Melbourne, Victoria, AU · 1 project
i made one red strip and one white strip and sewed them together haha! i couldn't get the swirl to work either
MyPinkRainbow
MyPinkRainbow · North Olmsted, Ohio, US
love this little goodie so cute making it right now
Sweet C.
Sweet C. · Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, CL · 5 projects
loved this project so much!!! but I can't do it hahaha... the swirl is impossible Happy
BobbieBomber
BobbieBomber · Los Angeles, California, US · 12 projects
I've been having the same problem, I follow step for step but don't get anywhere close to a swirl.
Does any one know of a video that shows how to do this?
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T. · Atlanta, Georgia, US · 3 projects
What am I doing wrong? I don't get a swirl at all. It's just red on one side and white on the other. Am I supposed to turn after each round?
BobbieBomber
BobbieBomber · Los Angeles, California, US · 12 projects
cuteness!<3
Luna's acesorios Lucii desu(L)
love this tutorial^-^
(P.S.cute hair bow^-^)
Steffi
Steffi · Nederland, Colorado, US · 4 projects
The cuteness! Bravo Happy)
Load 9 more comments...