Locked & Loaded Jacket Patches made with The Cricut and the Blackletter font
Is it strange I am making a jacket when it's over 100 degrees out?
This is my first fabric project I made with my Cricut. I am soooooo hooked!
Here is how I did it:
- Sveta favorited Locked & Loaded Jacket Patches 11 May 15:01
- Chudames favorited Locked & Loaded Jacket Patches 13 May 05:49
- mmotse03 favorited Locked & Loaded Jacket Patches 23 Sep 22:46
- zoegirl221 added Locked & Loaded Jacket Patches to Clothes 15 Sep 23:46
- Christina N. favorited Locked & Loaded Jacket Patches 13 Jan 17:24
I then glued the rocker patches onto the back of the white fabric and cut them out. Note: The scissors are there only to make sure there was enough space for them.
Then I pealed off the paper backing of the black scissors and ironed it onto the front of the white fabric. Then cut it out of the white fabric with about an eighth inch border.
I then pressed the letters onto the rocker sections and then aligned everything onto the back of my jacket and pressed it all down.
All that was left to do was some raw topstitching around the scissors and some clean stitching with black thread around the rocker patches about an eighth inch in from the outer edge.
Finally I added a stud to the center of the scissors at the hing point.
I think this is going to be like cross stitching is for me (my house is starting to look like a sign shop because I keep cross stitching all sorts of words and sayings) all my cloths are going to have something to say!