A dolly kei/steampunk inspired necklace.
I've always been fascinated by lock and key motifs, so when I saw some tiny lock and key charms selling cheaply online I snapped them up. I combined the charms with some tiny heart shaped beads, and arranged them at intervals on a matching chain, and added a clasp at the back. This is one of my favourite necklaces now, it looks really antique inspired and it makes a pretty tinkling noise when I move.
- Angy L. favorited Lock And Key Necklace 14 Apr 00:21
- Megzy H. favorited Lock And Key Necklace 28 Feb 02:12
- Mary Lou V. favorited Lock And Key Necklace 22 Jan 21:08
- Sarah S. added Lock And Key Necklace to Want Sew Bad... 15 Jan 21:47
- Barn favorited Lock And Key Necklace 29 Dec 00:02
- Polly F. published her project Lock And Key Necklace 02 Dec 01:47
Polly F. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!