Crochet a cute little pear
Using medium (worsted) weight yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook, your pear will be about 5 cm / 2″ tall. Use thinner yarn for a smaller pear, or thicker yarn for a bigger pear.
sl st = slip stitch
ch = chain
st = stitch
sc = single crochet
sc2tog = single crochet 2 together
- Mythiko Ino favorited Little Pear Amigurumi 11 Jan 22:52
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Little Pear Amigurumi 05 Apr 15:30
- Neko-San K. favorited Little Pear Amigurumi 31 May 20:48
- Kym D. added Little Pear Amigurumi to Amigurumi 04 May 21:17
- Skyliva favorited Little Pear Amigurumi 24 Apr 17:12
- drevanhoussen added Little Pear Amigurumi to Amigurimi 25 Aug 01:13
- drevanhoussen favorited Little Pear Amigurumi 25 Aug 01:13
- Lisa W. favorited Little Pear Amigurumi 26 Jul 21:52
- ale_corason favorited Little Pear Amigurumi 19 Jul 02:38
- Alice N. added Little Pear Amigurumi to Amigurumi 16 Jul 23:21
The pear body is worked in the round from top to bottom, without joining rounds. Using pear-coloured yarn, start with a magic ring, or ch 2 and work in the first ch:
1. 5 sc in a circle
2. 2 sc in each st around. (10 sc)
3. (2 sc in next st, sc in next st) 5 times. (15 sc)
4-5. sc in each st around, for 2 rounds. (15 sc per round)
6. (2 sc in next st, 1 sc in next st, 2 sc in next st) 5 times. (25 sc)
7-9. sc in each st around, for 3 rounds. (25 sc per round)
10. (sc in next 3 sts, sc2tog) 5 times. (20 sc)
11. (sc in next 2 sts, sc2tog) 5 times. (15 sc)
12. (sc in next st, sc2tog) 5 times. (10 sc)
13. sc2tog 5 times. (5 sc)
Cut yarn, leaving a long tail for sewing, and finish off.
Using dark brown yarn, ch 4. Sl st in 2nd ch from hook. Sl st in last 2 chains. Cut yarn, leaving a tail for sewing, and finish off.
Sew the stalk to the top of your pear, hiding the yarn ends inside.
For the face, sew the beads in place, using the top picture as a guide. The beads should be in line with the 9th round of the body, and about 5 stitches apart. Use black thread to embroider a tiny mouth.