how ever young or old... you have to admit that this thing is cute
I found this pattern on when I was looking for random things to make and I thought that I just had to make it. Unfortunately I have no idea what website this pattern came from. But i thought it deserved to be shone to all of you. :D
- Miss Captain Cosplay favorited Little Knitted Purse 22 Apr 08:58
- Elise T. added Little Knitted Purse to Knitting 17 Jul 01:25
- imsohungryidied favorited Little Knitted Purse 11 Nov 04:12
- Anhanh T. added Little Knitted Purse to knitting / crochet 21 Feb 06:32
- Brittney B. favorited Little Knitted Purse 09 Feb 04:05
- Bee'sbee added Little Knitted Purse to Want to Try 15 Dec 19:38
- aj k. added Little Knitted Purse to yarn work 07 Dec 04:39
- Hannah E. favorited Little Knitted Purse 30 Nov 00:27
- Angelica Snow favorited Little Knitted Purse 19 Oct 00:48
- TwinkleTime favorited Little Knitted Purse 21 Jun 10:09
first things first: you can use circular needles instead of double pointed ones, just make sure it's small enough.
and instead of making it one solid color you can a rain bow if wanted.
start of by casting on 67 stitches. 23 on one needle and 22 and the other two. work for 1" just knitting.
now for the draw string holes. knit 5, YO, k2tog, PSSO, repeat until the end of the round. then knit straight for 3 1/2"
Now is the time to start decreasing. start with 10 stitches the k2tog. the 8, 6, 4, and the 2 st. all with a plain knit row in between each decreasing row. when thee are 10-8 stitches left cut the yarn leaving a long tail and pull yarn through stitches and tie of, thus closing the hole.
for the draw string crochet a chain that is 24" long and for the handle knit an i-cord that is 50" or shorter. what ever fits your fancy.
if you don't know how to make an i-cord go to this link, it is a perfect explanation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ0s_2TBwCQ
now attach everything and your done.
hope you liked this tutorial. :D
PSSO- pass slip stitch over
k2tog-knit 2 togeter