A quick project to get you ready for christmas.
These are so easy to make. I had everything on hand, so it was free! i love how they look inside vases or jars, but you can even make them into a garland!
- Ec T. favorited Little Gifts 25 Jan 10:28
- Kinnaro K. favorited Little Gifts 15 Nov 06:23
- Jax L. favorited Little Gifts 22 Jul 19:28
- Heather H. favorited Little Gifts 21 Nov 00:19
- Audrey P. favorited Little Gifts 01 Feb 06:01
- Phoebe O. favorited Little Gifts 18 Dec 13:52
- will y. favorited Little Gifts 14 Dec 00:31
- eunhaeheaven favorited Little Gifts 13 Dec 05:00
- Liza R. added Little Gifts to To Create Oneday 12 Dec 12:32
- 11lizzie :) favorited Little Gifts 11 Dec 03:44
Wrapping time. Cut the paper into squares. I used tissue paper. You can use whatever you have on hand, even magazines! I used some glue to help me keep everything in place.
If you've never wrapped a gift, here is a great tutorial: http://www.wikihow.com/Wrap-a-Present
Though I tried to make my wrapping as neat as possible, it's not at all perfect. I'm ok with that, because the result looks pretty cute to me. So don't get mad if you don't get perfect creases.