Lime Koolaid Cake with Whipped Jello Frosting
This is a novelty cake from a store bought mix to serve after a spicy meal and it is a little tart and not too sweet and fun for kids to make as it uses two all time kid favorites - Koolaid and Jello!
You Will Need
* 1 box of store bought cake (white or yellow) and whatever ingredients the mix calls for (mine called for 3 eggs, 1/3 cup oil and 1/1/4 cup of milk)
* 1 pkg Lemon-Lime Koolaid
* Green food coloring (optional)
* Non-cooking food spray (spray the pan you are going to bake the cake in)
* 1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip or other whipped topping
* 1 small pkg. Lime Jello
* 1 cup confectioner's sugar
* 2 TBSP milk
* Add the whipped topping, jello and powdered sugar and mix together.