Liven up your lunchtime salad with a kick of lime.
I combined some of my favourite ingredients to make this simple Asian-inspired salad. It's quick, easy, and healthy, and I used Cochrane Cottage lime drizzle to give it an extra burst of flavour.
- Miss_Fit favorited Lime Drizzle Avocado And Edamame Salad 23 Feb 15:15
- Randi D. added Lime Drizzle Avocado And Edamame Salad to Recipes 20 Oct 02:36
- Randi D. favorited Lime Drizzle Avocado And Edamame Salad 20 Oct 02:36
- Cat Morley added Lime Drizzle Avocado And Edamame Salad to Lunch & Dinner 20 Jun 22:00
- Cat Morley favorited Lime Drizzle Avocado And Edamame Salad 20 Jun 21:59
- LauraElizabethWaddell published her project Lime Drizzle Avocado And Edamame Salad 12 Jun 06:00
Peel and slice the carrot into ribbons. I used my vegetable peeler. Add this to the bowl.
Add a cup of edamame beans (if using frozen, boil for five minutes, drain, and cool by rinsing with cold water) to the bowl.
Prepare the dressing by whisking together the soy sauce, rice vinegar and garlic oil.
Pour the dressing over the salad bowl and toss the ingredients together gently using your fingers.
I added a spoonful of chia seeds for some protein and to add some crunch to the texture. This is optional, or a good substitution would be sesame seeds or pumpkin seeds.