a nice-looking vase for little flowers
Please be carefully and dont hurt yourself when you broke the bulb.
When I have another Bulb I will make pictures from step 2, 3 and 4.
(sorry for my bad english ;) for mistakes write me a message)
- Brittney S. added Light Bulb Vase to Misc Other 07 Jul 05:42
- Key West Witch added Light Bulb Vase to Crafts General 19 Mar 10:41
- rene c. favorited Light Bulb Vase 30 Nov 07:37
- Sveta favorited Light Bulb Vase 11 May 15:02
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Light Bulb Vase 17 Nov 18:07
- Emma H. favorited Light Bulb Vase 23 Nov 00:32
- Anael MarsW favorited Light Bulb Vase 28 Oct 18:43
- sramberg added Light Bulb Vase to Lorelai Gilmore's Room 10 Oct 15:50
- English Ginger added Light Bulb Vase to My DIY Room 09 Oct 13:42
- zorenne z. added Light Bulb Vase to wtf 09 Sep 23:29
2. Go with the Knife under the contact from the Bulb and take it off
3. Then destroy carefully the black glass from the Lightbulb with a small hammer.
If this doesn't work use a Needle Nose Plier and crush the black glass.