Lift Me Up Motion Technique Card
Come stamp with me and learn how to add motion to a greeting card!
- 116076_2F2017-03-14-211059-Lift+Me+Up+Motion+Technique+Card.pdf 511 KB [ Download ]
- Moira A. favorited Lift Me Up Motion Technique Card 17 Apr 07:20
- Debbie Henderson, Debbie's Designs published her project Lift Me Up Motion Technique Card 12 Apr 09:00
• Card Base: Marina Mist Cardstock 11” x 4-1/4”. Score and fold -1/2”.
• Layer #2: Night Of Navy Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”. Glue to card base.
• Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5” x 3-3/4”. Glue to card front.
• Layer #4: Carried Away Designer Paper 1” x 3-3/4”. Glue to the bottom of the Whisper White layer.
• Layer #5: Stamp the small hot air balloon image using Night Of Navy Ink and cut out using the dies. Glue the balloon above the designer paper and to the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Balloons: Add more balloon images floating upwards by inking the stamp, stamping on scrap paper first and then adding 3 more without reinking. The image will get lighter each time you stamp.
• Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Night Of Navy Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut close to the sentiment to create a skinny strip. Cut both ends into a “V” and glue in place over the first balloon and adding Stampin’ Dimensionals on the ends.
• Clouds: Stamp the cloud image repeatedly in the background using Soft Sky Ink.
• Bling: Add Rhinestone Jewels in the background.