Small lego robot with bouquet on a beaded necklace
Using various fun bits from my stash, I created a cute Lego robot necklace.
1× single lego block to be glued (just a dot) atop the lego figure, to create a hat.
1× small "spring" bead for the flower stem - or beads, craft bits of choice
- Cut the stamen stems shorter (florist supplies) and push through seed beads, glue into a plastic flower trumpet and flat flower bead.
- Glue this glower atop your spring or stems of choice.
- Glue another bead at the bottom of stems if desired.
- When dry, glue the flower bouquet into the lego robots' hand
- Using the nylon string, string on your seed beads to desired length/or use prestrung lengths of beads
- String on Swarovski Crystal beads to each end and tie off. Dab a bit of glue for extra strength
- Feed plastic coated wire through hole in lego "hat", and form loop
- Attach metal finding loop through the hat loop and beads endings.
* Done *
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Lego Flowers For You, Necklace 03 Mar 10:37
- smith fintch commented on Lego Flowers For You, Necklace 21 Dec 08:36
- smith fintch favorited Lego Flowers For You, Necklace 21 Dec 08:36
- Brenda J M. entered her project Lego Flowers For You, Necklace to Harmonee's Creations 15 Jul 13:24
- Brenda J M. published her project Lego Flowers For You, Necklace 10 Jul 13:19
You Will Need
Brenda J M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!