Lego you can eat!
Here's a really easy way to make a Lego cake from a cake and some cupcakes.
- Emma H. favorited Lego Cake 01 Feb 20:14
- Rachel D. favorited Lego Cake 30 Oct 12:48
- crystal m. favorited Lego Cake 23 Sep 19:20
- frnska favorited Lego Cake 10 Mar 13:53
- isobel.l commented on Lego Cake 19 Nov 16:43
- Cat Morley replied to a comment on her project Lego Cake 18 Nov 17:59
- BlowMeAway replied to a comment on Lego Cake 18 Nov 13:38
- Cat Morley replied to a comment on her project Lego Cake 10 Nov 03:38
- BlowMeAway commented on Lego Cake 21 Oct 09:10
- BlowMeAway favorited Lego Cake 08 Sep 12:27
Take the cupcakes and cut off the bumps so that they're left with nice flat tops.
Place the cupcakes on top of the rectangle sponge cake, so that it's laid out like a lego brick.
Mix together the frosting with a few drops of red food colouring until it becomes the desirable, Lego red colour.
Spread the bottom of the cupcakes with frosting and stick them in place on top of the cake.
Cover the whole cake neatly in frosting and it's ready to serve.