So ugly but oh so warm and comfortable.
This pattern is for any yarn but for shoesizes 38, 39, 40, 41 (they do stretch so you could always knit less rows for smaller feet or knit more rows for bigger feet)
- Niki W. favorited Leftover Yarn Slippers 17 Feb 15:33
- jan m. favorited Leftover Yarn Slippers 21 Dec 19:30
- Jessie D. added Leftover Yarn Slippers to To Do Yarn Crafts 19 Nov 04:07
- TwinkleTime favorited Leftover Yarn Slippers 22 Oct 14:47
- Shantelle t. added Leftover Yarn Slippers to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 06:04
- Gotico favorited Leftover Yarn Slippers 26 Jul 09:04
- Meleeisa D. added Leftover Yarn Slippers to ideas 26 Mar 13:27
- carlyanne favorited Leftover Yarn Slippers 02 Mar 08:44
- Bella Trix favorited Leftover Yarn Slippers 01 Dec 12:18
- yiv favorited Leftover Yarn Slippers 06 Nov 17:07
Cast on 18 stitches
rib stitch 6 rows
K8, increase 1 in next sts, increase 1 in next stitch, K8 (20)
K8, P4, K8
K8, increase 1 in next sts, K2, increase 1 in next stitch, K8 (22)
K8, P6, K8
repeat this untill you have 26 stockinette stitches and 8 rib stitches on each side (42)
Knit all stitches
K6, P30, K6
size 38 : repeat this 16 rows
size 39 : repeat this 18 rows
size 40 : repeat this 20 rows
size 41 : repeat this 22 rows
Change to circular needles
K 10 rows
K7, K2tog, K4, K2tog, K12, K2tog, K4, K2tog, K7
K6, K2tog, K4, K2tog, K10, K2tog, K4, K2tog, K6
K5, K2tog, K4, K2tog, K8, K2tog, K4, K2tog, K5
repeat this 3 more times then cast off all stitches.
sew toe and heel part closed.
Start at toe part before you used the circulars, single crochet one stitch into every 4th row of your knit work to create the 'eyelets' (every 3rd row for size 38)
from here on single crochet in every row (20rows total) then single crochet in every 2 rows 6 times.
Single crochet every row 20 rows again and start the eyelets on the other side. Tie at the end and secure it.
for the 'shoelace' I slip stitched 80