Made By Yourself
Give simple vases a bespoke look with a colourful array of leather flowers.
- Sahana added Leather Flowers to Living Room 31 Mar 14:03
- Sahana A. added Leather Flowers to Home decor 31 Mar 13:15
- Chudames favorited Leather Flowers 06 Apr 21:47
- weldon.hopkins favorited Leather Flowers 29 Mar 18:15
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Leather Flowers 20 Feb 02:04
- Moira A. favorited Leather Flowers 08 Feb 09:30
- Rebecca M. favorited Leather Flowers 05 Jan 16:00
- Penny F. added Leather Flowers to Accessories 25 Sep 02:28
- Xena L. favorited Leather Flowers 19 Jun 21:32
- sondra a. favorited Leather Flowers 13 Jun 01:59
With a craft knife, cut 2 – 4 cm leather strips about 20 – 30 cm in length. Fold the strips lengthwise, wrong sides facing, and glue together along the bottom.
Cut parallel lines along the top fold to about 2/3 of the width of the strip.
Glue a leather circle over the bottom part and attach the flowers to the vase with double-sided tape.
Tip / Glue snap fasteners to the vase and the underside of the flowers. This allows the flowers to be easily removed from the vase for cleaning.