Cardholders are great to carry around anywhere!
They can be used to store paper bills, credit cards and business cards. I prefer carrying cardholders around rather than wallets when I don't bring my bag. Because they are less bulky than wallets. Make one for yourself with this tutorial!
- 102218_2F2014-06-06-125550-pattern_diy_7.pdf 20.4 KB [ Download ]
- The Sassy Sparrow added Leather Cardholder to Kate Winslet 08 Feb 00:15
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Leather Cardholder 19 Nov 21:22
- Bodine v. favorited Leather Cardholder 10 Sep 13:26
- Nyctophobia favorited Leather Cardholder 15 Aug 08:19
- Sweet.Crafty added Leather Cardholder to Creative Sewing 09 Aug 02:27
- Kathy S. favorited Leather Cardholder 08 Aug 22:16
- Jegs S. published his project Leather Cardholder 30 May 10:52
Apply clear nail polish on the edges of the flap and closure to prevent it from fraying. This may be optional depending on the leather used.
Optional: Glue on the excess sides or trim it.
Voila!! In 4 very simple steps you just made your own personal leather credit card holder! How freakin’ easy was that? Simple, stylish and chic. You could totally personalize it by adding initials, studs, keychains, etc. You could actually make it as a clutch or passport holder by just adjusting the measurements.