This faux leather lef keychain is fast and easy to make and looks great on every key or bag and you can use it as an ornament as well!
I sewed a big white, red and dark brown shopper bag for my mom and inserted my very first zipper pocket to the front of it and thought it needed some embellishment. In green. A leaf! So I came up with this little and nice project of this lovely faux leather leaf keychain.
You can use it to decorate bags, keys, or as an ornament as well!
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Leaf Keychain 20 Jul 21:24
- Tess added Leaf Keychain to home 10 Aug 17:26
- Pimke added Leaf Keychain to Nähmuster 14 Mar 11:48
- Sam J. added Leaf Keychain to Charms and Keychains 01 Sep 05:37
- Katie .. favorited Leaf Keychain 30 Jul 04:41
- Kendell V. favorited Leaf Keychain 27 Aug 23:50
- Jinx added Leaf Keychain to Necklaces 18 Jun 04:20
- DAllas F. favorited Leaf Keychain 08 May 22:03
- xHaimarux added Leaf Keychain to Jewelry 04 Apr 02:58
- Tabby favorited Leaf Keychain 02 Apr 23:20
Sketch a leaf. This is simple, you don't need a pattern for this and it doesn't have to be perfect, there's no such thing as the perfect leaf!
Transfer to the back side of your faux leather and cut out two pieces (front and back side) and a small strip (about 2 x 0.3 inch and no seam allowance needed).
The smaller piece will form a loop in the end and we'll leave the edges raw. If you are afraid the back side of the faux leather will fray, you can melt it a little bit with a lighter. But don't burn it!