Make a trendy layered necklace in 5 easy steps!
Make a Layered Necklace with this easy to follow tutorial! Layered Necklaces are one of 2015's most popular jewelry trend. Follow this tutorial to make your elegant and on trend necklace!
- crochetmommie added Layered Necklace Tutorial to Jewelry Tutorials 13 Oct 20:13
- lefty4ever added Layered Necklace Tutorial to Necklaces 31 Aug 12:26
- Lisa M. added Layered Necklace Tutorial to My necklace favs 18 Oct 13:59
- Lisa M. favorited Layered Necklace Tutorial 18 Oct 13:59
- Carla added Layered Necklace Tutorial to Future Projects 14 Aug 19:00
- Tamara S. favorited Layered Necklace Tutorial 01 May 22:41
- MissyCupcake favorited Layered Necklace Tutorial 16 Feb 01:06
- Melissa J. added Layered Necklace Tutorial to Beaded necklaces 31 Jan 03:37
- Melissa J. favorited Layered Necklace Tutorial 31 Jan 03:37
- Rattiemama added Layered Necklace Tutorial to Jewellery Tutorials 05 Oct 13:30
Cut your 5mm curb chain into two 5 inch pieces.
Take one piece of your 5-inch curb chain, and using your flat nose pliers, attach one end to your lobster clasp and the other end to your ¾ inch hoop. Repeat the process for the second piece of 5-inch curb chain, attaching to the second ¾ inch hoop and the tab end of your lobster clasp. At the end of this step, your pieces should look like the picture on the left.
Cut your 2.5mm cable chain into six pieces. You will need two pieces of each length: 2-inch, 3-inch and 4-inch.
Make three beaded, looped links using the 22 gauge wire and the 6mm bicone crystals. You can make basic loop-links or wire wrapped, closed links. If you are unsure how to make beaded looped and wire wrapped links, check out the great tutorials at artbeads.com.