Painting lavender to relax
If you have lavender growing in your garden, it is ideal to use to look at and see how to paint it. If you don’t, you can work from photographs easily found online – and you can follow my simple step-by-step guide here to help you. All you need for this exercise are scraps of watercolour paper, a brush and one each of purple, blue and green shades.
28 x 38cm (11 x 15in)
A simple painting of lavender – a joy to work on, but the experience is far greater when the creating process is combined with lavender-scented candles and herbal oils.
© 2023 Jean Haines / Search Press · Reproduced with permission.
- Gloria O. favorited Lavender Painting 09 Nov 18:50
- Marnie B. favorited Lavender Painting 19 Mar 02:24
- RareJewel favorited Lavender Painting 09 Feb 09:57
- Angie H. favorited Lavender Painting 03 Oct 20:39
- Crafterella featured Lavender Painting 02 Oct 23:00
- Pam favorited Lavender Painting 28 Sep 21:49
- PineconePrincess favorited Lavender Painting 26 Sep 21:36
- Search Press published her project Lavender Painting 26 Sep 09:00