At my job we all have to wear a badge at all times in the building. The company provides us with a crappy little blue lanyard but it's boring and plain, so I decided to make myself a pretty new one! When I wore it to work everyone thought it was great so I decided to make one for all the girls on my team, including myself their are 14 girls on the team. I made 15 or 16 lanyards (a few aren't pictured) and I thought I'd show them off to you before I hand them out. Sorry I don't have pictures in progress, this is my first tutorial so here goes...
- Bonnie P. favorited Lanyard Crazy! 02 Apr 10:44
- kristy c. favorited Lanyard Crazy! 09 Feb 22:32
- Martha S. favorited Lanyard Crazy! 14 Jan 04:23
- Amber Nichole entered their project Lanyard Crazy! to Mix Tape Zine 19 Jul 18:13
- Amber Nichole entered their project Lanyard Crazy! to Jewelry Contest with Fifi's Secret 07 Jun 06:50
First, cut a length of beading wire that is large enough that in necklace form, it could be pulled over your head.
Then you want to choose your beads. This project does take quite a few beads so take that into account.
String a clip to the center of the beading wire and tie it off at the center.
Now that your hook is centered proceed to add a bead to each side. I like to keep mine uniform (ie two blues on each side, then two greens etc.) but you can be random about it if you like.
Once all your beads are on just tie the ends together and viola! You have a lanyard! Easy!