Turn baggy, old sleeves into something more fun.
If you have a long sleeve shirt that is way too big to be otherwise altered, this is a great project. It makes thinner legwarmers so you can tuck them into your boots in the Winter when you wear skirts (the second picture). The lace actually came from the long sleeve of a lace dress that no longer fit. You can experiment with what you have laying around. Then the project becomes free, which is always a bonus.
- Rachel B. favorited Lacy Legwarmers 10 May 02:21
- Rachel B. added Lacy Legwarmers to DIY and Crochet Clothes 05 May 05:00
- Momoka favorited Lacy Legwarmers 23 Aug 01:02
- Rachel B. added Lacy Legwarmers to DIY Stockings and Legwarmers 30 Apr 04:33
- Melissa P. added Lacy Legwarmers to MUST DOS 05 Jan 05:43
- Roughwaters44 favorited Lacy Legwarmers 08 Jul 03:46
- Glenda W. favorited Lacy Legwarmers 23 Jun 04:33
- vermilia c. favorited Lacy Legwarmers 17 May 12:20
- Jess W. favorited Lacy Legwarmers 20 Jan 01:09
- Zombie Babe added Lacy Legwarmers to new wardrobe 29 Sep 09:15