NO SEWING REQUIRED!
Cutify your jeans with some lace on the cuffs! It's easy NO SEWING INVOLVED, fast and the results are oh so cute!
- Rachel B. added Lacey Jean Cuffs Diy to DIY and Crochet Clothes 03 May 02:52
- Maxine M. added Lacey Jean Cuffs Diy to To-make list 14 Apr 16:36
- emily l. favorited Lacey Jean Cuffs Diy 21 Jun 02:44
- KeiJoseph favorited Lacey Jean Cuffs Diy 22 Oct 15:30
- comradebunny favorited Lacey Jean Cuffs Diy 17 Sep 00:20
- mamasita0630 favorited Lacey Jean Cuffs Diy 17 Jul 03:40
Place a piece of paper on your ironing board, then your lace, then the Heat Bond over the top. The reason why you have paper on the bottom is to ensure the Heat Bond doesn't stick through your lace to the ironing board. Now, use your iron to adhere the Heat Bond to the lace. Repeat for the other cuff.
Now you're ready to iron on the lace to the bottom of the cuff.
Make sure your jeans are inside out.
Remove the paper backing from the Heat Bond.
Place the shiny side down on the jean cuff.
I put mine above the hem.
Lay a piece of paper over the lace so the Heat Bond doesn't stick to your iron.
Use your iron to adhere the lace to your jean cuff. Rotate the cuff around and iron the other side. Make sure you rotate the cuff around the front too so the lace adheres.
You'll want to make sure your lace overlaps at the seam so you don't have a visible edge.
Repeat for the other cuff.
Put on your jeans and roll up your cuffs.