how to make a victorian inspired ring!
unfortunately i haven't taken pictures while I was making it because i didn't know how it was going to end up!So i'll do my best to explain it!!!
- Key West Witch added Lace Victorian Ring to Rings 30 Jun 07:27
- Rachel B. favorited Lace Victorian Ring 08 May 23:33
- Emma H. favorited Lace Victorian Ring 04 Apr 21:29
- Scarlet added Lace Victorian Ring to Masquerade 22 Oct 14:31
- MissRaynaLee favorited Lace Victorian Ring 04 Sep 05:56
- linda M. favorited Lace Victorian Ring 15 Aug 22:05
- Debbie V. added Lace Victorian Ring to Jewelry 20 Apr 03:29
- TARA R. added Lace Victorian Ring to bling 06 Jan 01:31
- InoL. entered her project Lace Victorian Ring to Wander & Hunt 14 Nov 20:17
- Cat Morley added Lace Victorian Ring to Effy Stonem 24 Aug 19:57
Here we go!
cut two oval pieces of the grey felt and one of the lace.
cut a slightly smaller piece of cardboard in the same shape.
put the two pieces of felt together and the lace above them and start stitching them all together.
before you finish place the cardboard between the two pieces of felt and add some stuffing above it.I'm using the cardboard because i want my ring to be pufffy at the top but flat at the bottom.
(what you have now from the bottom to the top is: felt-cardboard-stuffing-felt-lace)
put a generous amount of glue around the ring and then place the chain.it's a bit tricky to make the chain stay on the right place..