DIY: Lace Top to Lace Vest
The lacy ruffled vest: I know, it's a strange concept. But I've been seeing these since summer in Tokyo - on all the coolest girls, and plastered all over the Japanese mags - where girls are using it as a feminine layering peice to tone down the masculinity of all that black, denim, and studs.
And it's super-easy to make!
- Rebeccah D. favorited Lace Top To Lace Vest 23 Jun 16:16
- Rachel B. added Lace Top To Lace Vest to DIY and Crochet Clothes 05 May 15:34
- Alma added Lace Top To Lace Vest to Recycling T-shirts 15 Jan 16:29
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Lace Top To Lace Vest 17 Nov 02:01
- TheSewingMaven added Lace Top To Lace Vest to Madonna 25 Sep 23:52
- Rachel B. favorited Lace Top To Lace Vest 06 Aug 15:41
- janet b. added Lace Top To Lace Vest to ideas 10 Apr 07:11
- janet b. favorited Lace Top To Lace Vest 10 Apr 07:08
- Kim.Marie favorited Lace Top To Lace Vest 13 Aug 07:48
- veronica f. favorited Lace Top To Lace Vest 01 Dec 13:05
Place one sleeve on one side of the cut front of the top. (Orient the top of the sleeve cap at the end of the V- of the V-neck; and the sleeve itself centered on the cut CF edge. The sleeve bottom/cuff area will likely be slightly longer than your top length.)
Stitch the sleeve to the top along your shirt's cut edge. (not pictured)
Repeat for the other sleeve - attaching to the other side of the top's center front vertical cut edge.