great for when you're trying to look sweet and innocent!
I had a bit of stretch lace that I dyed black last night left over, and so I stitched a black snap on to the ends. I wished it was a little smaller than it was, but hey - I make do with what I have laying around! =]
Then, I made a big white satin bow, and to make it more interesting, I made another slightly smaller bow out of white lace. I sewed both of them on (being careful to keep the stitches hidden) so that they were slightly off to one side, instead of right in the middle. And finally, finished it off with a single Swarovski crystal teardrop that I'd had laying around forever! I could never think of anything to do with just one... until now, I guess.
- Miss_Fit commented on Lace Lolita Collar With Bows 13 Mar 00:00
- Miss_Fit favorited Lace Lolita Collar With Bows 12 Mar 23:58
- elarablair added Lace Lolita Collar With Bows to Need To Learn ASAP 23 Feb 19:06
- elarablair favorited Lace Lolita Collar With Bows 23 Feb 19:06
- Breanasaures-Rex favorited Lace Lolita Collar With Bows 04 Feb 02:03
- Breanasaures-Rex added Lace Lolita Collar With Bows to Lolita 04 Feb 02:03
- marisa.runion favorited Lace Lolita Collar With Bows 25 Jun 18:07
ErsatzEpiphany posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!