Warm and pretty for your hands!
I am using size 6 mm needles and corresponding aran weight yarn.
These are knit flat, from bottom up.
Cast on 26 stitches.
- Kimya J. favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 25 May 23:57
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 14 Jan 22:31
- Silvija G. favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 16 Apr 16:27
- Sheri P. favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 30 Mar 07:22
- Pimke added Lace Glove Tutorial to Strickmuster 23 Jan 12:55
- Cara B. favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 15 Jan 16:34
- Miss_Fit favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 01 Jul 18:26
- Elentine added Lace Glove Tutorial to Yarncrafts 19 May 04:41
- jane.lineker favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 05 May 09:49
- Therease S. favorited Lace Glove Tutorial 06 Apr 14:39
Make sure you are on the RIGHT side of your piece then start this lace pattern.
Also, make sure you have only 25 stitches on your needle now. If not, you can K2 together for the first stitch of this new pattern if you forgot to follow that part in step 1.
Row 1: (on right side) K1 *YO, slip 1, K1, PSSO, KI, K2 Tog, YO, K1 (repeat from * until end of row)
Row 2: (AND ALL WRONG/EVEN ROWS) Purl all
Row 3: K2 (YO, K3) across to last 2 sts, YO, K2
Row 5: K2tog, YO, Slip 1, K1, PSSO, K1, K2tog * YO, Slip 1, K2tog, PSSO, YO, Slip 1, K1, PSSO, K1, K2tog (repeat from * across to last 2 stitches) YO, Slip 1, K1, PSSO.
Row 7: K1 *K2tog, YO, K1, YO, Slip 1, K1, PSSO, K1 (repeat from *)
Row 9: K2 (YO, K3) across to last 2 sts, YO K2
Row 11: K1 * K2tog, YO, Slip 1, K2 tog, PSSO, YO, Slip 1, K1, PSSO, K1 (repeat from *)
Row 12: Purl across
Repeat Rows 1-12 for lace pattern. I repeated this 2.5 times. You can make this as long as you want for as long as you want your arm warmers.
To finish your warmers, we are going to repeat the K2 P2 pattern from above for 1 inch. For the first stitch knit in to the front and back of the stitch to make your stitches even again for 26 stitches.
Row 1 (all front) : K2 P2 (repeat till end)
Row 2 (all back) : K2 P2 (repeat till end)
Now bind off.