up-cycle lacie panties into a cute shirt!
Do you ever get those free panties from Victoria Secret? The ones that are one size fits all? The ones that don't fit at all, but have a handful of gorgeous lace? Good, you're going to need those and a fitted shirt to complete this project.
Basically I hated seeing that lace go to waste... therefore I made it go to waist... line. We all have a fitted top that could use a little embellishment. The amount and width of lace from those panties are the perfect amount to wrap around for an empire waistline. If there is not enough you can always just wrap lace in the front to get the same effect.
- Rebecca C. favorited Lace Empire Shirt 14 Aug 00:34
- 02jhseaby added Lace Empire Shirt to Cloths 07 Jun 21:47
- 02jhseaby favorited Lace Empire Shirt 07 Jun 21:47
- Maggie added Lace Empire Shirt to ToDo W/ Tees 27 Aug 04:20
- Ciara T. added Lace Empire Shirt to Tops 11 Feb 14:45
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Lace Empire Shirt 03 Jan 16:53
- Yvaine added Lace Empire Shirt to ideas 25 Dec 14:05
Put on your shirt and place the lace in the empire waistline position (just below your ladies and inches above your natural waistline). Mark a place for your pins after taking your shirt off or if you're really slick, pin it into place with the shirt on.