And people had an issue with how tight his leggings were in the film...
For the 2010 Labyrinth Craft Swap #3.
This Jareth doll was a pain in the behind to make, but nothing was as difficult at his shoes. The "CENSOR" area was an issue in the movie with audiences, but my swap partner absolutely LOVES him, so I felt obligated to remain as true to his real self as I could...I swear.
The pendant he has around his neck is almost like the real one in the movie, and I was trying to make his hair more windblown, but it really just looks like a mess.
I'm quite proud of the face, though. It's not perfect, but I think I managed some good shaping and some nice detail with the eye colors, outlines, and make-up. I hope my partner likes it!
- PinkWeeds added Labyrinth Jareth Doll to Labyrinth 17 Jul 01:27
- Krista B. commented on Labyrinth Jareth Doll 21 Jan 20:29
- Krista B. added Labyrinth Jareth Doll to Fooking LOVE! 21 Jan 20:28
- Krista B. favorited Labyrinth Jareth Doll 21 Jan 20:28
- Krista B. commented on Labyrinth Jareth Doll 21 Jan 20:28
- SIMONE G. favorited Labyrinth Jareth Doll 17 Jan 00:44
Alyssa R. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!