Waaay better than dying eggs...and less messy!
The kids had fun helping me with this. With my work schedule, the whole egg dying thing just never happened. This was my attempt at making up for that. Success!
- Kinhime Dragon added Krispy Easter Egg to Food 19 Apr 13:54
- CurlyMade added Krispy Easter Egg to Easter 21 Mar 20:24
- Emily N. favorited Krispy Easter Egg 14 Dec 07:09
- Jen C. favorited Krispy Easter Egg 24 Mar 15:10
- Solar Jazz entered their project Krispy Easter Egg to The Deli Garage 20 Jun 02:54
- Solar Jazz entered their project Krispy Easter Egg to Glue Contest 24 Apr 16:08
Lightly spray the baking dish with the cooking spray and make the Rice Krispy treats according to the box of cereals directions.
Quickly pour into greased baking dish and press down using a piece of parchment paper so your hands don't get all sticky. Let cool about 5 minutes.
Flip over onto a cookie sheet slightly larger than the baking dish. The giant rice krispy treat should slide right out.
Use 2 sheets of parchment to create the designated stripe width and sprinkle away. I used a decorator bag and outlined the stripes with tinted frosting. Yummy!