I've recently been getting into felting and am about to learn how to spin my own roving so I purchased 2 onces of roving and asked a friend to teach me the Kool-aid ways.
The colours are SUPER bright, I might tone them down but was impressed how cheap and easy this method was.
To think WE drank this stuff as kids.
People outside of North America if you can't and if you want some Koolaid send a message to me and I'll see what I can do for ya.
---->My original pics were with white roving this example uses a grey and dark grey mix.
- Katrina P. favorited Kool Aid Dying. 28 Apr 13:29
- Angel C. favorited Kool Aid Dying. 17 Feb 02:19
- mmotse03 favorited Kool Aid Dying. 04 Nov 16:43
- dalekordancer favorited Kool Aid Dying. 24 Apr 04:50
- Lee Rose added Kool Aid Dying. to useful 07 Feb 23:02
- bexda47 added Kool Aid Dying. to Felt 19 Aug 13:49
- WaterAngel added Kool Aid Dying. to Misc. 06 May 23:59
- elarablair favorited Kool Aid Dying. 23 Feb 18:29
- Honey P. favorited Kool Aid Dying. 23 Aug 15:55
Make sure you're ok with your towel getting stained.
I didn't use gloves, but the Kool aid actually stained my hands!!
Some people use vinegar, some don't.. some do it in boiling method like me.. some don't.
My way worked, try others too.
I found a good Kool-aid chart here....http://www.thepiper.com/fiberart/koolaid/images/colorchart-high.jpg