No Glue Knotted Leather Spacers
I've made jewelry with leather knot spacers and used E6000 to prevent them from coming apart. Recently, I came up with a different solution. The key to it is to find beads with large enough holes to accommodate all the cords you're using. The result is a stiff and not very flexible cord because of the knots and the need for all the elements to be tightly close to one another but, if you check the pictures above, you'll see it looks good. You have to know how to make leather knots - I learned it on You Tube and there is a link in my related blog post.
- Kari G. favorited Knotted Leather Spacers 02 Jan 10:40
- Sandy B. added Knotted Leather Spacers to jewelry Creations 26 Nov 14:07
- Nachtwindrose favorited Knotted Leather Spacers 25 Nov 15:02
- Kathy C. favorited Knotted Leather Spacers 14 Nov 03:40
- Rozantia P. published her project Knotted Leather Spacers 10 Apr 18:53