Knitted leaf earrings with beaded embellishments!
Whipped these up out of a heavily modified pattern which can be found at the link above.
- Arlin M. favorited Knitted Leaf Earrings 18 Apr 20:26
- Kinhime Dragon added Knitted Leaf Earrings to crochet 28 Dec 02:52
- Pimke added Knitted Leaf Earrings to Strickmuster 08 Mar 07:52
- srslyjc favorited Knitted Leaf Earrings 19 Jul 19:55
- Nancy! added Knitted Leaf Earrings to 365 02 Jun 18:49
- Maxine M. added Knitted Leaf Earrings to To-make list 07 Apr 05:13
- Heather G. favorited Knitted Leaf Earrings 30 Nov 16:59
- Elise S. favorited Knitted Leaf Earrings 27 Jul 19:45
- vstearnes favorited Knitted Leaf Earrings 26 Jul 16:51
- Sarah Kim added Knitted Leaf Earrings to TO DO 23 Jul 15:21
Following the pattern until about 1/2 of the way through, I only cast on 5 (and only cast on 4 more in step two). I just mucked the pattern up until it worked, cutting the ratio of increases and decreases to fit my stitches. It's not too difficult.
You can leave these unbeaded, they are pretty either way. I just wanted to accentuate the purled veins so that's why I beaded mine.
Gently stick your eyelet through and hammer down to close. Attach hooks.