Stupid soft! Stupid warm! Masculine AND Feminine!
I made this cowl for a man with impeccable taste. Of course I was faced with the issue of luxury vs. masculine. Compromise? Lace it up with suede cording! That’s manly, right? Idk.
Of course it would also look good with an I-chord or ribbon.
It’s made of two staggered cabled panels laced together over a section of ribbing. It would look good with any other bulky weight yarn, but I completely recommend using the Baby Alpaca Grande I used. It’s so soft you want to curl up and live in it!
- lace_up_cable_cowl.pdf 218 KB [ Download ]
- srslyjc favorited Knitted Cable Scarf 19 Jul 19:47
- Miss_Fit favorited Knitted Cable Scarf 01 Jul 19:43
- Maxine M. added Knitted Cable Scarf to To-make list 30 Oct 14:16
- Shantelle t. added Knitted Cable Scarf to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 05:37
- brooke.d.kaminski added Knitted Cable Scarf to want to try 07 Aug 16:49
- Abbey B. favorited Knitted Cable Scarf 22 Jun 04:30
- lin d. favorited Knitted Cable Scarf 12 Jun 03:45
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited Knitted Cable Scarf 12 Jun 01:44
- Anett E. favorited Knitted Cable Scarf 10 Jun 08:38
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Knitted Cable Scarf 09 Jun 18:41
Click on my PDF!!
Its up there ^^^^
The whole pattern is in it!
Its like looting without the disaster! :D