cute little bow, great for beginner knitters!
Easy knitted bow. No purling, no adding/taking away stitches so perfect for beginner knitters and super quick if your a good knitter!
- Tierra T. favorited Knitted Bow 14 Oct 17:00
- Lamda S. favorited Knitted Bow 17 Aug 07:09
- Courtney P. favorited Knitted Bow 05 Nov 19:45
- rheabird entered her project Knitted Bow to B.A.I.T. Footwear Contest 19 Feb 18:08
- JuanneDae T. favorited Knitted Bow 23 Jan 22:33
- rheabird entered her project Knitted Bow to Jump From Paper 22 Jan 10:19
Use the long tail of wool to sew together the two shortest ends of the rectangle so you have a circle
Then take a piece of wool, pinch the middle of the bow and wrap around and pull tighter to make a bow shape. I had to pull the wool about a bit to make it look nice and even.
And thats it! Add a brooch back or hairclip or sew it to a hat!
from Happy Ever After Handmade xx