A Pin Up Crop Top and a Tank Dress
i fell in love with knit fabrics XD The pin up knit is a bit older, i already made a project with it (the draped circle crop top), around christmas i bought the dark grey rib knit for a bargain and wanted to make a dress out if it h&m sold around this time, but it was already sold out and also made with lurex threads that i don´t like... as i´m currently exempt from work i have a lot of time doing some new stuff. The pin up squared shirt with waterfall neckline is a pattern from burda magazine (5/12), for the dress i traced around an existing tank and freehanded the hip curve. all i did for both garments is cut the pieces, join them at the sides and shoulders and finish the edges, all with a serger.
- Patricia D. favorited Knit Stuff 08 Mar 07:14
- MissCindy favorited Knit Stuff 14 Feb 14:58
- Millie H. added Knit Stuff to cool ideas 25 Mar 21:58
- justine.deshaies.3 added Knit Stuff to To do 08 Dec 01:21
- Krista B. commented on Knit Stuff 21 Oct 21:00
- Jolanda favorited Knit Stuff 25 Jun 12:40
- bittersweet. favorited Knit Stuff 25 Jun 08:51
- Birgit favorited Knit Stuff 22 Jun 12:19
- Shirls favorited Knit Stuff 21 Jun 13:36
- Cheryl favorited Knit Stuff 20 Jun 22:18
So posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!