If you are a begginer knitter this is an easy thing to begin with. Please read the description.
You need to know how knit for this. This project is easy for begginers. The whole thing is made of the "knit stitch". If you would like to use the "stockinette stitch" that may work to. It just looks differnt. I was planning to take some clay and a picture in the middle of the clay and than put it in the middle of the bow and put clear nail polish over the clay before you put the picture on. But I did not have a chance to get to that. If you would like to do that you can but I didn't have a chance. This may work with any kind of yarn. I used fluffy fuzzy yarn for mine because I thought it was nice and soft. You will need about 1 skein.
- Tierra T. favorited Knit Bows 26 Oct 19:20
- Rachel J. favorited Knit Bows 10 Jul 14:15
- Summerjase favorited Knit Bows 30 Jul 20:39
- Vivs favorited Knit Bows 10 Feb 13:31
- Vivs added Knit Bows to Knitting 10 Feb 13:31
- Ana M. favorited Knit Bows 05 Dec 21:19
- thatdorkychick favorited Knit Bows 21 Oct 12:39
- Gabby S. added Knit Bows to Must try! 22 Sep 17:55
- Jenna M. favorited Knit Bows 08 Aug 03:55