For cosplay or decoration
I hear that most people wants buy kitsune masks or anbu(naruto) online.
So.. I'm posting a tutorial on how to make one, its cheap and you can make a lot of them.
This process it will take 3 to 4 days to complete
(in this tutorial i won't be using flour and water for paper mache because, the process takes longer to finish and it also messy to clean up)
- 114404_2F2016-05-31-015747-blank_kitsune_mask___for_sale_by_ghostsauradopts-da2jboe.jpg 114 KB [ Download ]
- Gankhuyag S. favorited Blank kitsune Mask Tutorial 07 Aug 12:13
- Gankhuyag S. added Blank kitsune Mask Tutorial to Cosplay 07 Aug 12:12
- demonotaku89 favorited Blank kitsune Mask Tutorial 14 Aug 16:56
- Ghosts are Green favorited Blank kitsune Mask Tutorial 25 Aug 22:37
- Alissa B. favorited Blank kitsune Mask Tutorial 01 Jun 21:51
- ghostsaur published her project Blank kitsune Mask Tutorial 31 May 14:30
Add plastic wrap to seal it and tuck the plastic wrap underneath . Then add oil clay to cover the newspaper mold and add 2nd layer of plastic wrap to cover the clay base but this time don't tick the wrap because you'll need to lift off when the paper mache is dry .
(if you don't add wrap over the clay, the paper mold won't come off.)
You may paint ! once you're done painting with the mask with glue as varnish.