kitschy necklace made of med lids. and other recycling materials.
Most people are knowing that i must clean my materials, because of my move.
I think in may this year.;-D
And every year i made for my friends some gifts.
this year she asked me a kitschy necklace.
She loves not pink and gold, but that is kitsch so ....LOL
but bright red i knew that she would loving that.
I uses a lot of meds, not proud of but those lids are sooo beautiful, so i have done a lot of strange things with those ones.LOL
My friend has got this necklace some time ago and she loves it tooo much that she don't weare it, because she told me this is art.LOL
she has wrapped it on a vase in the livingroom so she can watch him every moment of the day.;-D
After all i had made too much beads so i have made of one the kitschy ring later.
the time is without drying time, the hardest part for me were the small sead beads, because i have sight problems.
It costed me much efford.LOL
but it's not really difficult.
oooh those fabric stiffners like Paverpol needs a long time to dry , for weeks-S
but it's water restistands and can stands every temperture and is very green;-D!!!!!
Just be creative and use your wasted garbish and having fun.;-D
Thank you for stopping by;-D
Pammerz told me this great solution in the USA you can find those same wrapping by the crocery store , and then search for the vitamin C tables they are disolved too in water and tea.
hope this will help you all to find those lids.
thank you very much Pammerz with this great solution.;-D
- GiftedDiva24 added Kitscht Necklage Made Of Med.Lids And Scraps to Diy Jewelry 28 Mar 13:32
- Uguu17 favorited Kitscht Necklage Made Of Med.Lids And Scraps 22 Dec 13:57
- Jo S. favorited Kitscht Necklage Made Of Med.Lids And Scraps 28 Apr 19:23
- Alex Poser added Kitscht Necklage Made Of Med.Lids And Scraps to Accessories 10 Jan 21:28
- samiirah s. added Kitscht Necklage Made Of Med.Lids And Scraps to jewellery 15 Sep 21:08
- Youghurt Jaja favorited Kitscht Necklage Made Of Med.Lids And Scraps 08 Aug 00:24