Decorative plates make fun kitchen decor!
- rochelle.c.barton favorited Kitchen Plate Display 19 Jan 22:16
- Victoria M. added Kitchen Plate Display to Martha Stewart 09 Nov 14:58
- MissDarkMark added Kitchen Plate Display to Dita von teese room 10 Oct 16:50
- MissDarkMark favorited Kitchen Plate Display 10 Oct 16:50
- Ama R. added Kitchen Plate Display to Jennifer Aniston's Room 25 Aug 22:47
- dippydiscoball added Kitchen Plate Display to maybe one day 25 Aug 01:11
- Amy Pincock published her project Kitchen Plate Display 30 Apr 21:16
Once I had my plates all picked out came the tedious process of getting them on the wall. I traced each plate onto paper and then cut them out and arranged them on my kitchen wall so I could get them just where I wanted them. I was going to be putting a lot of holes in my wall as it was and didn't want to mess up.
I debated for a while as to what method I wanted to use to hang the plates. I finally settled on using English plate hangers that I bought through amazon. The reviews I read gave me confidence that they did the job well. I didn't want to have any plated come crashing down on me. To use them you simply wet the back of the disc and then apply them to your plate and let dry overnight. The discs are removable too in case you ever change you mind in the future.
After my discs were nice and secure on the back of each plate I used my paper cutouts on the wall to guide me for the placement of each nail and then I was ready to hang my plates.
I'll admit the process was a little long and took much more time than I originally anticipated but in the end it was worth it because I'm so pleased with how my display turned out.