Make Use of Wasted Spaces
Looking at some mighty adorable ideas for children’s book storage on Pinterest, it hit me that I could use a similar strategy on the lower cabinets to keep my favorites magazines safe and sound. And I can do it by using what was basically just wasted space! Score!
Since I knew it wouldn’t need to hold much weight (I mainly just collect food mags when the mood strikes) I didn’t worry about anchoring the rail or the wooden ledge at all. I used 2 small corner braces under the ledge to attach it to the cabinet wall and they are quite sturdy.
A sweet little project in no time flat and my magazines are all safe and sound!!
- Holly W. added Kitchen Magazine Rack Diy to My Dream Kitchen 30 Jan 01:25
- Lorrie B. added Kitchen Magazine Rack Diy to furniture 20 Dec 21:10
- amyistheparty favorited Kitchen Magazine Rack Diy 19 Nov 18:47
- Nancy! commented on Kitchen Magazine Rack Diy 28 Oct 20:24
- Jennifer T. published her project Kitchen Magazine Rack Diy 27 Oct 06:00