gasp, evil mold and mildew
Gasp! MOLD, that green fuzzy stuff that grows everywhere. If you are alleric like me, you know how bad it is. But did you know that old can make you very sick?
They release spores into the air and we breathe them in.
Here are ways to get the mold before it gets you.
- alp.zoey added Kill Mold Naturally to Cleaning 17 Aug 18:44
- Dave Y. commented on Kill Mold Naturally 25 Dec 08:25
- Dave Y. commented on Kill Mold Naturally 25 Dec 08:23
- Tisha R. favorited Kill Mold Naturally 14 Mar 10:25
- 02jhseaby added Kill Mold Naturally to Try 08 Jun 17:16
- 02jhseaby favorited Kill Mold Naturally 08 Jun 17:16
- Sarah H. added Kill Mold Naturally to Cleaning 23 May 20:04
- Elizabeth T. added Kill Mold Naturally to For Future Reference 08 Jan 01:22
- Maemi.Gojo added Kill Mold Naturally to Around the House 02 Jun 05:57
- Stephanie E. favorited Kill Mold Naturally 26 Oct 06:14
first get out that vinegar and pour out a cup of it into a spray bottle.
Spray directly onto the infected surface and let dry. Do not rinse off. It will dry and the strong smell will fade in a hour or two.
If you don't have a spray bottle [like me] use an old rag[just wash in hot water after] and dip the rag into a cup of vinegar.
So after dipping the rag into the vinegar, rub on the infected surface.
Try to get it all off. The wash the rag right way in hot soapy water.