A Non-Alcoholic Cocktail for Kids
Here is a quick and easy cocktail to make for kids on special occassions and all you need is a can of grape juice concentrate from a can, ginger ale and ice cubes and blender.
For older kids and to make it look more like a cocktail, you can skewer marichino cherries, pieces of orange, lemon, or line on a toothpick and teeter it on the edge of the glass.
- Melissa Beth added Kiddie Cocktail to Foodening 21 Jan 02:01
- Melissa Beth favorited Kiddie Cocktail 30 Dec 09:27
- Sam A. added Kiddie Cocktail to mocktails 02 Jan 23:19
- sam.apel.9 added Kiddie Cocktail to Food 11 Dec 04:53
- Shari J. favorited Kiddie Cocktail 27 Jul 23:46
- viridianag0 favorited Kiddie Cocktail 25 Jun 21:53