Mexican-themed bowls are my absolute favorite, which is why I love this one. Go ahead and personalize this by changing the veggies and seasonings.
Makes 2 servings
PER SERVING: 200 calories, 19g protein, 10g total fat, 5g total carbohydrate
- Leonor R. favorited Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl 08 Oct 14:27
- Discordia favorited Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl 25 Sep 15:12
- jacob m. commented on Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl 26 Jul 09:16
- Pam favorited Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl 24 Jul 21:25
- Crafterella featured Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl 13 Jul 23:00
- GMC Group published her project Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl 11 Jul 09:00
You Will Need
Place a sauté pan over medium heat. In the dry, hot pan, sear all sides of the chicken breasts until lightly browned.
Add the enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, and chicken broth to the sauté pan with the chicken. When the mixture begins to simmer, lower the heat to medium-low and cover the pan. Cook until the chicken is tender, about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and remove just the chicken.
Place the chicken in a large bowl. Shred the chicken using two forks. Add the shredded chicken back to the sauce in the sauté pan, and turn the heat to medium. Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes or until any liquid has disappeared. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare the cauliflower rice per the bag’s instructions and dice your preferred toppings.
To assemble the bowls: Place the cauliflower rice in the bottom of a sealable food container. Layer with the chicken mixture. Top with toppings of your choice. Seal and place in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.