coochie coochie coo
I made this bunny for the swap I did with Kirsten B. I've had so many compliments on them and I've been asked to make a how to... so here it goes.
ALL PATTERN PIECES ARE IN THE PDF FILE.
SEAM ALLOWANCES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PATTERN
The seam allowance measures 0,8cm. This is the length between your needle and the right side of your sewing machine feet.
- Kawaii_Bunny_Pattern_-_Yvonne_da_Silva.pdf 280 KB [ Download ]
- Kaitoleen favorited Kawaii Bunny 08 Dec 20:26
- Sveta favorited Kawaii Bunny 24 Apr 09:56
- Liza W. added Kawaii Bunny to Plushie Ideas 14 Dec 15:14
- Conner W. added Kawaii Bunny to doll craft ideas 14 Feb 03:58
- Conner W. added Kawaii Bunny to Things to try and make/ideas 14 Feb 03:58
- Alma v. added Kawaii Bunny to To sew or not 21 Apr 20:18
- lolomolly favorited Kawaii Bunny 27 Oct 23:16
- lolomolly added Kawaii Bunny to sewing ideas 27 Oct 23:16
- SmurfPie favorited Kawaii Bunny 10 Jan 23:38
- krista.turk added Kawaii Bunny to must try 25 Dec 07:01
The pattern speaks for itself I think...
1. Cut all pattern pieces, from felt and fabric.
2. Lay the ear pieces right sides together and sew.
3. Place the right side of the ears in between the left and front piece of the bunny make sure to put right sides of front and left together.
The bottom of the ears should align with the part where you're going to sew the seam. Place the ear at least 0,7cm from the top.
Sew left side to front.
4. Repeat this step for the right side.
5. Sew right side to back placing right sides together.
6. Sew back to left side right sides together leaving a small opening at the bottom.
7. Turn the bunny inside and fill it with fiber fill and hand stitch it closed.
8. Glue the eyes on
9. Embroider the mouth.
10. I used a bright pink colouring pencil to create the glowing cheeks.